The Global Coffee Festival, the digital event created and organized by Allegra Events to celebrate the world of coffee, is coming very soon.
Discover all the events that we have organized for you!
FRIDAY OCTOBER 30th
12 hours of live online content from 12 cities around the world: over 30 virtual and international events available for streaming and also available on demand in the following days via the TV GCF platform.
The content will be divided into 10 themed channels. Below the ones in which we're participating:
(14:15 GMT + 1)
Embark on a real journey into the world of Gruppo Cimbali, in collaboration with the Specialty PaL coffee influencers.
• It starts from our MUMAC Museum to discover the history and technology of some of our most important machines.
• The journey continues with the MUMAC Coffee Academy: you can follow a simulated training session with a focus on latte art and on the process of setting up our machines and our Sensory room.
• The next event is at the LaCimbali Technology Heart, Human Mind LAB to discover our connectivity technologies, such as the Cup4You app and the S30 and M100 Attiva features.
Tune into this channel, which we are sponsoring, and watch the interviews with key figures in the industry.
• (09:30 GMT + 1)
Interview with our Chief Commercial Officer Enrico Bracesco.
(15:25 GMT + 1)
Sponsored by BRITA Italia, we will hold an event from London with Rob Ward to:
• demonstrate the user-friendly design of LaCimbali S30 CS10 Turbo in crowded locations and the simple grinding process.
• present the Snow Foam Irish Coffee drink
And there's more!
From October 31st to November 1st you can't miss the "Fringe Events": you will be able to access videos of our trainers, partners, and coffee gurus around the world, who will tell you curiosities, trends, and tips about coffee and LaCimbali equipment.
The contents will be uploaded on LaCimbali's official Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/gruppocimbali
SATURDAY OCTOBER 31st
(15:00 GMT + 1)
• With Francesco Sanapo from LaCimbali Technology, Heart and Human Mind Lab you will be able to discover our new S15 fully automatic machine. Simple, intuitive and versatile, suitable for locations such as smart offices and hotels.
SUNDAY 1 NOVEMBER
• (8:00 GMT + 1)
Aleksa Novicic, from Dubai, is waiting for you together with guest Milorad Sekulovic (Authorized SCA Trainer and Q grader), Operations Manager of Cypher Urban Roastery, to show how to set various pressure profiles on LaCimbali M100 Attiva HDA and how much they can affect the organoleptic profile of each coffee.
• (11:00 GMT + 1)
Another event from the Lab that you can't miss is the appointment with Jacopo Bambini, in which you'll discover the top-of-the-range LaCimbali S60 fully automatic machine. We will show you how it manages to guarantee the highest quality from the first cup to the last one!
• (17:00 GMT + 1)
From San Paolo (Brazil) Reinaldo Bongiovanni and José Cordeiro of the Espresso Art distributor will illustrate the role of the modern barista: tools and expertise to serve espresso in a new way thanks to the use of LaCimbali M100 HD.
Take part in these events, buy your free ticket here:
Do not miss them!