Professionals and coffee lovers from all over the world will once again get together, meet and interact at one of the most important events in the sector.
Are you ready for a journey straight to the heart of coffee with products, workshops, innovations and previews?
Then let’s go!
During the three-day event, you will find us in Hall 03 - booth H3 - S06, with an unmissable program!
Read more here:
At our booth, you can learn about and try out our top-of-the-range, high-performance products.
- For the traditional coffee machines: M200, the latest arrival at LaCimbali. A perfect synthesis of Made in Italy elegance and craftsmanship, it was created to maximise the sensory experience.
- For the fully automatic machines: S60, the first fully automatic with the look & feel of a traditional coffee machine designed for contexts that require a production of up to 600 cups per day.
- For grinding: G20 grinderdoser. Designed to prepare drinks that require particular attention, its optimal combination is with LaCimbali M200 traditional coffee machine. Among its peculiarities, it is suitable for specialty single origins, DEKA and filter preparations.
It's Only Roast 'N' Brew (But I Like It)
MUMAC Academy, the coffee academy of Gruppo Cimbali, launches "It's Only Roast 'N' Brew (But I Like It)", the new custom roaster format.
Coffee experts and specialty lovers, the roasters will tell their story and explain their philosophy using high-performance, top-of-the-range products such as LaCimbali M200 Profile.
- 10AM to 1PM - M200 Profile + Elective | Aliena Coffee Roasters w/Dario Fociani & Dafne Natale Spadavecchia & Arturo Felicetta
- 2PM to 5PM - M200 Profile + Elective | Caffè Ernani w/ Martina Mazzoleni & Paolo Sangalli
- 10AM to 1PM - M200 Profile + Elective | Three Coffee Roasters w/ Drew & Jerome
- 2PM to 5PM - M200 Profile + Elective | GOCCEINROASTERY w/ Maurizio Galliano
- 10AM to 1PM - M200 Profile + Elective | His Majesty the Coffee w/ Paolo Scimone
- 2PM to 5PM - M200 Profile + Elective | Peacocks Coffee w/ Matteo Pavoni
There will be latte art demonstrations on the LaCimbali S60 with Manuela Fensore, the reigning world latte art champion!
For more information, visit the MUMAC Academy website:
Opening of the MUMAC - the Gruppo Cimbali’s Coffee Machine Museum
On 23 and 24 June the museum will be open from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. for guided or free tours with a welcome coffee.
A journey into the technology and aesthetic development of the espresso coffee machine from the early nineteenth century to the present day.
You can book your visit here: https://www.mumac.it/information/?lang=en
If you are looking for further information on the event, visit https://worldofcoffee.org/
So what do you say, see you at the fair?